If you are here it is because you want to know more about the obligations and rights that correspond to you as a user of this website https://skullgb.com and that is very good. We have to inform you and yours to be duly informed.
To begin, you should know that this website adapts to current regulations regarding data protection, which affects the personal data you provide us with your express consent and the cookies we use to make this website work properly and I can develop your activity.
Specifically, this website conforms to compliance with the following regulations:
The GDPR (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons) which is the new regulations of the European Union that unify the regulation of the processing of personal data in different EU countries.
The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the LOPD Development Regulation) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume those responsible for a website or blog when managing this information.
The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this blog.
The responsible and owner of this website is Gleb Kruykov
- Name: Gleb Kruykov
- NIF: X-5482635-x
- Registered Office: Avenida de las Americas 7, 1º, El Tablero CP-35109, Las Palmas, España
- Website Activity: Sale of items under the brand SKULL-GB
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the moment you access and use this website, you assume your user status with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over 13 years old, you can register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under 13, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians for the processing of your data.
2- REGISTRATION AND PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any time we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, as appropriate, the following:
- your identifying information (for example, your first name, last name, language, and country from which you interact with us, contact information, etc);
- economic and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
- connection, geolocation and navigation data (in case you interact with us from the mobile, for example);
- commercial information (for example, if you subscribe to our newsletter),
data about your tastes and preferences. Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your data to give you access to some functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data we need to be able to provide the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please keep in mind that if you decide not to provide us with this information, it is possible that
These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of your interest and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we have promotional or commercial collaboration agreements.
If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your data, with the exceptions reflected below, being, in any case, these communications made by Gleb Kryukov, as the owner of the website
3- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained below:
Purpose Conservation term
- 1. Manage your registration as a user of the Platform We will process your data for as long as you maintain the status of a registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
- 2. Development, fulfillment, and execution of the contract of sale or services We will process your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have purchased, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the particular product or service. On some occasions, we will only process the data until you decide, as is the case with the payment data (card) that you have asked us to store for possible future purchases.
- 3. Customer Service We will process your data for as long as necessary to meet your request or request.
- 4. Marketing We will process your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter. If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for six (6) months from the end of the action.
- 5. Usability and quality analysis We will treat your data promptly during the time in which we proceed to carry out an action or survey of concrete quality or until we anonymize your navigation data. Regardless of whether we treat your data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the corresponding purpose, we will keep them later duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities arising from the treatment may arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at any time. Once they prescribe the possible actions in each case, we will proceed to the deletion of the personal data.
Also, your data will be deleted when it is no longer necessary to process them, for the following cases and within the deadlines explained below:
- inactive accounts: 2 months
- pending orders: 10 days
- canceled or failed: 10 days
- orders completed: 2 months
- Stripe data: 30 days
4- ACCURACY AND TRUTH OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and modification of the data you send to skullgb.com, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
That is to say, it is up to you to guarantee and respond in any case of the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you agree to keep them duly updated.
5- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. The Stewards have agreed that you can exercise them at no cost by writing an email to a unique email address email@example.com, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have the right to:
Ask us for access to the data we have available to you. We remind you that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also consult this information in the section corresponding to your data.
Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a registered user of the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to the data of your account to modify or update your data. However, keep in mind that, by actively providing us with your data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them. Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or the person responsible for the Platform or any third party due to communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that by rule 11 you should only provide us with your data, not those of third parties, except as allowed in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Ask us to delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or that we no longer have the legitimacy to do so.
Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or to keep it beyond the necessary time when you may need it. If you have provided us with your consent to the processing of your data for any purpose, you also have the right to withdraw it at any time. You will also have the right to request the portability of your data. This means that you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided us in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a machine, to be able to transmit it to another entity directly, whenever technically possible. On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to object to the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the relevant data protection control authority, in particular, before:
– the Spanish Agency for Data Protection https://www.aepd.es/
6- WHAT HAPPENS IF WE PROVIDE THIRD PARTY DATA?
We offer functionalities or services that require us to process the personal data of a third party that you provide to us, as in the case of the activation and sending of the Gift Card or the management of the Gift Ticket application. If you provide us with Personal Data of third parties, you guarantee to have informed them about the purposes and how we need to treat your data.
7- LOW SUBSCRIPTION AND REVOCATION RIGHT
As the owner of the data you have provided, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition at any time, by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attaching a photocopy of your identity document as valid proof.
Also, you can unsubscribe at any time to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same email you received or by sending us an email to email@example.com
8-ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
To provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Fraud detection and prevention entities,
- Technology service providers,
- Suppliers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services,
- Service providers related to customer service.
- Suppliers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising.
You can rest assured that these third parties will not be able to use this information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them under the applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf to keep track of its use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when said third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data you have.
Para más información, puedes consultar la política de privacidad de Google https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/.
Google uses associated advertising companies to publish ads when you visit our website. These companies may use the information they obtain from your visits to this and other websites (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) to offer you advertisements about products and services that interest you.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated.
9- CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
We may modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when we deem it convenient. In case we do, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform (for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even notify you to your email address when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe to any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there are minor changes or introduce any interactive improvement, taking advantage that you will always find it as a permanent point of information on our Website and our App.
10- SECURITY MEASURES
As the owner of the website, skullgb.com has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by third parties. Not allowed.
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy pages.